How to debug a newly purchased injection molding machin […]
How to debug a newly purchased injection molding machine:
1. Lifting and disassembling of injection molding machine: The small machine is integrated and does not need to be disassembled. When lifting, the mold adjustment should be adjusted to the minimum mold thickness.
The assembly and disassembly of Qingdao Jiaonan injection molding machine will be completed by the crew of the injection molding machine manufacturer. If the machine moves again in the factory building and there is no crane, it is necessary to roll wood on the bottom of the machine. Because the machine is heavy, it should be commanded by a crane with experience in lifting. Pay attention to the following:
Lift the machine with a sufficiently powerful hoist and conveyor. 2. If any hanging wire rope is in contact with the machine, put a layer of cloth or wood between the wire rope and the machine to avoid damaging the machine parts, such as the tie rod of the injection molding machine. Wait. 3. Wooden blocks or pads can only be removed after the machine is unloaded and moved.
2. Anti-rust: All mechanical parts exposed to the air, such as pistons, tie rods and stencil parts, have been treated with anti-rust agents before leaving the factory. A mixture of lubricating oil on the bearing surface and clean hydraulic oil can produce a layer of anti-rust film.
The parts that are not in contact with the machine during operation are coated with rust preventive to provide the machine with protection against corrosion and harsh environments. Unless really needed, wipe off the rust inhibitor during operation, but disable the solvent to wipe off the rust inhibitor.
3. Installation environment: temperature: 0-40 ° C (the ambient temperature during operation); humidity: 75% or less (relative humidity), no condensation.
Altitude: Below 1000 meters above sea level. When the humidity is too high, the insulation will be poor and the parts will age in advance. Do not install the injection molding machine in a humid environment. Do not install it in dusty places or places with high concentration of organic gas or corrosive gas. Keep away from machines that can cause electrical interference or have magnetic fields, such as welding machines.
4. Power supply Connect the power cable to the power supply line in the electrical box. It is a three-phase five-wire, voltage is 380V, and the frequency is 50HZ.
5. Adjust parameters when booting
6. Test the mold and make the product.