(1) Injection system The effect of the injection system […]
(1) Injection system The effect of the injection system: the injection system is one of the most important components of the injection molding machine. Generally, there are three main methods of plunger type, screw type and screw pre-plastic plunger type. The most widely used now is the screw type. The effect is that, in a cycle of the injection molding machine, a certain amount of plastic can be plasticized and plasticized at a predetermined time, and the molten plastic is injected into the mold cavity through the screw at a certain pressure and speed. After the injection is completed, the melt that is injected into the cavity is adhered to the shape. The composition of the injection system: the injection system consists of plasticizing equipment and power transmission equipment. The plasticizing equipment of the screw type injection molding machine is mainly composed of a feeding device, a barrel, a screw and a nozzle. The power transmission equipment includes an injection cylinder, a needle holder moving cylinder, and a screw driving device (melting motor).
(2) Clamping system The effect of the clamping system: The effect of the clamping system is to ensure that the mold is closed, opened and ejected. At the same time, after the mold is closed, the mold is given a satisfactory clamping force to resist the cavity pressure generated by the molten plastic entering the cavity, thereby avoiding the opening of the mold and causing the bad condition of the product. The composition of the clamping system: the clamping system is mainly composed of clamping equipment, mold adjustment organization, ejection organization, front and rear fixed template, moving template, clamping cylinder and safety maintenance organization. (3) Hydraulic system The effect of the hydraulic transmission system is to complete the various actions required by the injection molding machine according to the process, and to satisfy the requirements of pressure, speed and temperature required for each part of the injection molding machine. It is mainly composed of hydraulic components and hydraulic auxiliary components, and the oil pump and motor are the power source of the injection molding machine. Various valves control the oil pressure and flow, and then satisfied the requirements of the injection molding process.
(3) Electrical control system The electrical control system and the hydraulic system are reasonably matched to complete the process requirements (pressure, temperature, speed, time) of the injection machine and various program actions. Mainly composed of electrical appliances, electronic components, appearance, heaters, sensors and so on. There are generally four control methods, manual, semi-automatic, fully automatic, and adjustment.
(4) Heating/cooling system modification This paragraph heating system is used to heat the barrel and the injection nozzle. The injection machine barrel is generally selected as a heating device, installed on the outside of the barrel, and detected by thermocouple segmentation. The heat is supplied to the heat source through the heat conduction of the tube wall; the cooling system is mainly used to cool the oil temperature, and the oil temperature is too high, which may cause various faults to be present, so the oil temperature needs to be manipulated. Another orientation that needs to be cooled is adjacent to the feed opening of the feed pipe to prevent the material from melting at the feed opening, resulting in the material not being properly cut.