Bakelite plastic is a relatively special material, which is mainly used in various electrical appliances, switches, pot handles, pot ears, rice cookers, and other products. It has high-temperature resistance, non-absorbent, non-conductive, high strength, and non-conductive insulation. Therefore, it is very suitable for injection molding parts related to electricity or high temperature, hence the name Bakelite. Common Bakelite plastics are BMC/DMC. They are all thermosetting plastic materials.
Characteristics of thermosetting plastic raw materials
1. It will not be deformed even if it is heated again after one molding. Therefore suitable for high temperature or electrical-related products.
2. High hardness, no deformation, damage, and strong protection after injection molding.
3. Non-conductive and non-absorbent, it is very suitable for electrical appliances and plays a protective role.
4. The raw material synthesis process is simple, the purchase cost is low, and the product has excellent performance, which is suitable for mass production of injection molding.
According to the properties of bakelite material, the vertical injection molding machines used in bakelite are all equipped with pressurized pressure cylinders to better compress the bakelite and transport it to the sol system, and then extrude it into the mold through a screw extrusion middle.
Models of bakelite injection molding machines
1. According to the tonnage of the clamping force of the machine, the smallest 15T and the largest 300T can be customized.
2. In terms of efficiency, the models are divided into skateboard type, disc type, and standard type.
3. Special model customization
The above is the model classification of the bakelite injection molding machine, which is based on the improvement of the standard machine. The specific model can refer to the standard model and then improve it into Bakelite.