(1)The injection molding machine oil tank volume is too small, the cooling area is not enough, cooling device but its capacity is too small.
(2) In the quantitative pump oil supply system that selects the oil pump capacity according to the fast forward speed, most excess flow will overflow from the relief valve under high pressure and generate heat during operation.
(3) The unloading circuit in the system is faulty or because the unloading circuit is not installed, the oil pump cannot be unloaded when it stops working, and the entire flow of the pump overflows under high pressure, resulting in overflow loss and heat, resulting in temperature rise.
(4) The system pipeline is too thin and too long, with too many bends, resulting in sizeable local pressure loss and pressure loss along the way.
(5) The precision of the components is not enough and the assembly quality is poor, and the mechanical friction loss between relative movements is significant.
(6) The fit gap of the fittings is too small, or the gap is too large after use and wear, and the internal and external leakage is large, resulting in a large volume loss, such as a decrease in the volumetric efficiency of the pump and a rapid temperature rise.
(7) The working pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted much higher than the actual need. Sometimes it is because the seal is too tight, or the seal is damaged and the leakage increases, so the pressure has to be increased to work.
(8) The climate and operating environment temperature are high, increasing oil temperature.
(9) The viscosity of the oil is not selected properly. The viscosity is high and the viscous resistance is large. If the viscosity is too small, the leakage will increase. Both situations can cause heat and temperature rise.
Ningbo Zhenfei Injection Molding Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in the development, design, production, sales, and service of plastic machinery manufacturing. Our company fully implements a high-end, exquisite, and first-class brand strategy. To provide customers with guaranteed plastic machinery manufacturing and sales services.