The vertical injection molding machine is controlled by a microcomputer, and the power system is driven by hydraulic pressure. The product is obtained when the action is taken, and the machine can carry out the manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic production.
The advantages of vertical injection molding machine:
1. In small batch trial production, the mold structure is simple, low cost, and easy to disassemble.
2. It is easy to realize insert molding. Because the mold surface faces up, insert placement is easy. If the lower platen is fixed and the upper platen is movable, the combination of the belt conveyor and the manipulator can easily realize fully automatic insert molding.
3. The weight of the mold is supported by the horizontal template to open and close up and down, and the phenomenon that the template cannot be opened and closed will not occur similar to the horizontal machine due to the gravity of the mold. It is beneficial to maintain the accuracy of machinery and molds for durability.
4. The cavity of each plastic part can be taken out by a simple manipulator, which is conducive to precision molding.
5. Generally, the surrounding of the clamping device is open, and it is easy to configure various automation devices, which are suitable for the automatic molding of complex and delicate products.
6. The belt conveying device is easy to install through the middle of the mold, which is convenient for automatic molding production.
7. It is easy to ensure the consistency of the resin fluidity in the mold and the mold temperature distribution.
8. Equipped with a rotating table, mobile table and inclined table, etc., it is easy to realize insert molding and in-mold combined molding.
9. Withstanding the test of many earthquakes, the vertical machine has better seismic resistance than the horizontal machine due to its low center of gravity.