The vertical injection molding machine is controlled by a microcomputer, and the power system is controlled by hydraulic transmission. The plastic material is heated by a heating ring in the material tube and generated by the rotation of the screw of the material pipe, and then pre-plasticized and melted, and injected into the mold cavity. After cooling, the mold is opened. , the ejecting action to obtain the product, continue to lower the mold, the vertical injection molding machine can perform manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic production setting production.
1. In small batch trial production or mold testing, the mold structure is simple and low cost, and it is easy to disassemble and replace different molds. It is easy to insert molding because the surface of the mold faces up, the insert is easy to place and position and the weight of the mold is supported by the horizontal template The up and down opening and closing action will not cause the phenomenon that the template cannot be opened and closed, which is similar to the horizontal machine due to the gravity of the mold.
2. Features of the sliding machine: The upper template is fixed and the lower template can be slid. If the belt conveyor and the manipulator are combined, the vertical injection molding machine can easily realize automatic insert molding.
3. The characteristics of the disc machine: the mold can be rotated 360 degrees and can be injection molded with one upper mold or two molds. It is equipped with a rotating table, a moving table, an inclined table, etc. It is easy to realize insert molding and in-mold combined molding. With the automatic operation, each plastic part can be taken out and formed by a simple manipulator.
4. Features of the fixed machine: Generally, the clamping device is open around, and it is easy to configure various automation devices. The vertical injection molding machine is suitable for the automatic molding of simple and delicate products.
5. Two-color machine features: two upper molds, two lower molds, alternating forward and reverse, independent mold clamping, movable template separation, injection molding of two materials (such as two-color automatic car handle, toothbrush handle, double watch strap, cut fruit artifact), etc.