Recently, affected by the strong cold air, most parts of our country have entered the coldest weather of the year. Everyone should take precautions against cold when going out. The low temperature brought by the cold air will last for some time, and it is necessary to pay attention to the antifreeze measures after the injection molding machine is stopped. When the indoor temperature is lower than zero, the cooling components on the injection molding machine should be well protected from freezing to ensure safe production. The specific steps are as follows:
Antifreeze guide for injection molding machine:
1. First, turn off the cooling tower, water pump, chiller and mold cooling system, etc., and cut off the water source of the injection molding machine and auxiliary machine;
2. At the tail of the injection molding machine, the cooling water main outlet pipe is removed, and the water in the pipe is drained;
3. The cooling components on the injection molding machine mainly include an oil cooler, water-cooled inverter, mold cooling system, water drain, etc.;
4. After the water source is turned off, remove the water inlet and outlet joints, drain the water in the cooling components, and use high-pressure air to blow out all the residual moisture inside the cooling components to avoid rust or oxidation;
5. When the injection molding machine is used again, reinstall the water inlet and outlet joints of each cooling element, and pay attention to cleaning the filter screen on the water inlet pipe of the oil cooler.