The insert molding of the rotary table vertical injecti […]
The insert molding of the rotary table vertical injection molding machine refers to the molding method of inserting pre-prepared inserts of different materials into the mold and injecting resin.
Basically, injection molding refers to the method of inserting injection-molded parts on a part of the metal plate surface.
The above two molding methods are essentially the same.
The characteristics of the molding technology of the Shandong injection molding machine turntable vertical injection molding machine:
1. The combination of the resin's moldability, bendability, and metal rigidity, degree, and heat resistance can be combined to form a complex and exquisite metal-plastic integrated product.
2. In particular, the combination of the resin's primary properties and the metal's conductivity makes the molded product satisfy the basic functions of electrical products.
3. For rigid molded products and curved elastic molded products on the rubber gasket plate, after the injection molding machine is basically formed into an integrated product, the complicated operation of arranging the sealing rings can be omitted, and the automated combination of the subsequent processes is easier.
4. Because it is the joining of molten material and metal insert, compared with the press-in molding method, the gap of the metal insert can be designed to be narrower, and the composite product molding has a higher degree of uniformity.
5. Select the appropriate resin and molding conditions, that is, for products that are easily deformed and damaged (such as glass, coils, electrical parts, etc.), they can also be sealed and fixed by resin.
6. The pre-molding combination of multiple inserts makes the post-engineering of the product unit combination more rational.
7. Insert products are not different from metal, but also include cloth, paper, wire, plastic, glass, wood, coils, electrical parts and so on.
8. Choose an appropriate mold structure, insert products can also be enclosed in resin.
9. After insert molding, after removing the core hole, it can also be made into products with hollow grooves.
10. The combination of the rotary table vertical injection molding machine, the manipulator, and the alignment device for inserts, etc., most of the insert molding projects can be automated.