1. General rules for safe production in injection moldi […]
1. General rules for safe production in injection molding workshop:
1. When the equipment is operating normally, it is strictly prohibited to touch any part of the equipment except the safety door and control panel in front of the injection molding machine.
2. The treatment of any abnormal production must wait until the equipment stops running.
3. Each equipment must have a dedicated person responsible system (person-specific mechanism). Without equipment safety training and operating qualifications, the equipment is not allowed to operate; fault repairs are performed by designated personnel in the workshop, and non-designated personnel are not allowed to perform maintenance operations.
4. Operate correctly and carefully maintain equipment in accordance with operating procedures, keep the working environment clean, and do a good job in civilized production.
5. Strictly implement process discipline and operation discipline, make various records, and handover safety conditions must be handed over to shifts.
6. The safety protection devices of all kinds of equipment must be complete. If damaged, it must be reported for repair in time and can be used after repair.
7. Correctly analyze, judge and deal with the signs of various accidents, and eliminate the accidents in the bud. In the event of an accident, you must deal with it decisively and correctly, report it to your superiors in a timely and truthful manner, protect the scene and make detailed records.
8. You must dress in accordance with the regulations. Long hair must be tied up, no hair, no vests, shorts or skirts, and no slippers.
9. Before using power tools, check the wires, plugs, and plastic shells for damage.
10. Turn off the air source when replacing the air connector to prevent the connector from flying out and hurting people.
11. Keep the passage unblocked, and it is strictly forbidden to work for a long time or stack workpieces in the passage.
12. The power must be turned off after the equipment is used, except when the PC material of the injection molding machine is insulated.
2. Safety instructions for injection molding machine:
1. When the injection molding machine is semi-automatically in normal production, only the following actions can be performed:
a. Open the front safety door
b. Take out product and material rod
c. Close the front safety door
If additional actions are required, the technicians must confirm that it is a necessary action for normal production before operation.
2. Any action other than this must be performed manually after shutting down the oil pump; if it involves electricity, the power must also be turned off. For example, when the work may touch the nozzle and the glue cylinder, the power must be turned off to ensure safety. Before clearing the mold or adjusting any mechanical parts, the power must be cut off;
3. When the equipment alarms automatically, the operator must immediately withdraw from the equipment and switch to the "manual" state.
4. In the event of an emergency (personal accident, sudden abnormal noise from equipment and molds), immediately press the emergency stop button and call for help.
5. When the machine is running, it is strictly forbidden to extend any part of the body into the closed safety door; open the safety door before reaching into the mold; during inspection and repair, if the upper body enters the middle of the two templates, the oil pump should be turned off; no matter what the occasion, the whole body When entering the two modules, the power should be cut off first.
6. When the machine is running, the rear safety door must be closed, and the front safety door must be used to control the mold opening and locking.
7. When the machine is running. Anyone other than the operator of the injection molding machine must notify the operator of the injection molding machine to switch to manual mode and shut down the oil pump before touching the injection molding machine. Especially when multiple people work together, the coordinator must be notified before any abnormal action occurs, and the work can only be done after confirmation.
8. In manual and semi-automatic state respectively, check whether the oil pump and power supply can be cut off by opening the safety door.
9. Check whether the emergency stop button is effective and whether it can cut off the oil pump and power supply when pressed.
10. Ensure that there is no oil and water around the equipment and equipment to ensure safe walking.
11. Find abnormal conditions of the injection molding machine (oil leakage, wire damage, electrical plug damage, etc.) to report to the monitor or technician in time.
12. When removing the nozzle, protective measures must be taken to avoid scalds caused by high-temperature raw materials and gas splash.
13. Do not operate this machine when cleaning obstructions or moving the hopper.
14. When injecting into the air, close the front and rear safety doors, and no one is allowed to stand on both sides of the barrel, so as not to damage the rubber material for life.
15. When the machine is turned on after being out of service for a long time, the safety device (such as mechanical lock, safety door travel switch and hydraulic lock, etc.) must be checked before it can be operated.
16. During maintenance work, cut off the main power supply and hang up the "No Power-On" sign. Before operation, confirm that the machine is connected as required.
17. When the shooting platform moves forward, do not use your hands to remove the glue leaking from the nozzle to avoid hurting your hands.
18. A magnetic stand must be placed in the hopper to prevent damage to the injection molding equipment due to metal foreign objects.
19. During inspection and repair, if the upper body enters the middle of the two templates, the oil pump should be turned off.
20. Regardless of the situation, the power supply should be cut off when the whole body enters the two templates.
21. Any modification of the safety equipment is not allowed, and the production of the equipment is not allowed when the safety equipment is damaged.
22. Thick cotton gloves must be used to produce high-temperature products (the mold temperature is higher than 120 degrees).